Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Enock

Today is Enock's birthday !!! His paperwork given to us by the government says he is only 1 and this was the birthday given to him. But we know he is older. It made me sad at first that these children don't know their real birthdays but then I got to thinking. When they get to Heaven, God is going to get to share everything with them they don't know about. Their name given to them specifically by God (Rev. 2:17) and all of this won't matter anymore. God will give them understanding about everything that happened. I can't wait for that either !!

Enock came to us the day after we arrived in Kenya, so he has been here for 6 months. He is the heaviest of the toddlers ! ha ! He loves his milk and food ! He has the best laugh. I love making him laugh. I love when he dances ! I tried getting a video the other night so I could post it but I think he knew I was filming ! He just started saying a few words like Mommy and Baba, and gari (car). He loves Barney when they sing If you are happy and you know it because he likes to shout Hooray !!! I love him so much, he brings so much joy to this house ! Happy Birthday Enock !!!

3 comments:

  1. Your toddler is adorable and I can see how happy he feels living with such lovely couple, that love him and spoil him...as I wish all children in the world would be and deserve! God bless you.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Happy Birthday Enock! Thanks for linking up to Talkin’ About Thursday link party. I hope you will come back this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Enock! God's got wonderful things in store for you, sweetheart!

    Thanks for linking up!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete